Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1761
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    xel, wiseman, OCB, me, and TZ sparingly, i forgot who else

    im a lvl 51 thief ^^ almost to assasin!! @_@ must, get.... katars!!

  2. #1762
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Syberia

  3. #1763
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to say that the refuseal of the Solo Debit card is a massive mistake for Sony/Square Enix.

  4. #1764
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's the Solo Debit Card? Is it like a credit card or what? Sorry if it's obvious, but I've been working on an essay for the last two hours or so.

  5. #1765
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a debit card, like a credit card, only you can't spend more than whats in your bank account.

  6. #1766
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I knew what a debit card was, but you say Sony was thinking about having one?

  7. #1767
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most online sites will accept MasterCard (debit) and VISA (credit); Solo is a brand of debit card? I had never heard of it. To buy online I use my MasterCard or my Maestro (Spain only), I have to ask pops for VISAs or others if they don't accept mine, but 99% of the sites I've been to work with MasterCard.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 23, 2004 09:54 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #1768
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I order stuff online I just use my Mom's VISA and give her the money.

  9. #1769
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it could be a strange thing if ya don't give her the money [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #1770
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB - No, it isnt a big mistake, since only minors in Britain actually use it, and its an unsafe means of payment in comparison to credit cards. That said, it effects me, since thats all i have.
    What games did they refuse it from? Just FFXI?

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 24, 2004 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •